ARL 1.05% 48.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-22

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    Half done lol- half done as in it didn’t play as the ‘wish ARL would make a misstep as others have done so I can get out of the other 2 who have faltered & get back in here’ have.

It was an honest PFS, that was the problem for some.

It used market commodity rates as others did & that was another ‘problem’.

‘Quality company’? Bigger & more varied deposits, no failing to meet self declared deadlines, no debt, money in the bank through to DFS.... I really wonder what ‘quality’ means in that usage.

Sold out? No offence but sold out how many shares? Here’s a pic to show why I ask this of people in general-

B8DAF914-98BB-4771-81FE-AAE7E2842313.jpeg

Yeah that is a few stains on it as I wasn’t phased about exercising those ever since I received the offer last May.

Now again, please tell me how many shares you ‘sold out on’ as anything under 100,000 units is not even a blip on the radar.

This is not to offend at all but rather to injection a bit of perspective.

People like me & pup pup just cackle at most retailers talking of their buys & sells. ‘ I sold at this price & bought at this price’ etc... all I can see is a lot of broken wrists when they slip off in the shower. ( construction background so any offence at my vernacular is of very little concern to me ).

Larger holders & institutions just gobble up this forum talk- remember that I’m probably the only top 20’er that has ever even bothered to post more than once* I’ll admit it- I enjoy life’s back & forths & don’t hang out with investors in real life therefore this is my only true outlet for my thoughts on all this stuff & I will speak like I’m in the pub at times.

P.S: I also have a SMSF which has an ARL holding & it’s relative options too, but in the interest of honesty I’ll admit its only 1/8 of my main holding... but then I have my Japanese investment house mates.... who knows what they snagged after I laughed at thier failure to foresee $30+ oil prices 3 years ago & suggested they get in on this mid last year*

Am I a tad antagonistic/confrontational in my posting? Yes, I am. Why? Because I see minnows trying to drag down a company with excellent prospects, to the detriment of smaller retailers who don’t have my backing to be so confrontational. There’s many, many normal people reading this who hold 10,000, 20,000, 50-100,000 units who just don’t want to get in to the stoush but have trouble sleeping at night because of the ‘informed’ posters who talk of the sky falling down- they don’t talk up.

I can, because I can be patient as far as my finances go, I do, because I dislike laying the boot in when someone’s on the ground only to see those same people singing when we’re on an upswing.

Long for the last year? Funny I can’t remember you being here for the first six months or so.

Long? Then the SP shouldn’t matter, because that doesn’t reflect fundamental truths.

Such people insult all retail holders when they come back with their ‘long’ views when the price is up.

Lastly for any accusing me of forever being blue sky bla bla feel free to go check GXY’s forums back in the second half of 2016- you’ll see I’m more than happy to ask questions which are anything but one eyed.

I’m here & I’m ‘forever blue sky’ because of my oft stated views on the size & range of our deposits & management’s behaviour, nothing else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.005(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $95.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 49.0¢ 47.0¢ $31.02K 64.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 8826 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.