ARL 0.00% 41.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-2206

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925

Edit: copy/paste as HTML produced a large font but it’s easy on the eyes so I’ll leave it as is.

As China’s Achilles heel starts to ache ( Food supply. Historically speaking, domestic food supply has never been able to satiate demand ), thus forcing the CCP to announce it is ‘willing’ to buy some US agricultural products, its good to see the US replying with some friendly statements.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-stock-futures-rise-after-trump-delays-tariff-hikes-against-china-until-oct-15-2019-09-11?mod=mw_theo_homepage

I still don’t like how the US is blaming the fox for stealing the chickens ( IP theft claims ), while they’ve left the cage door open but oh well- things are moving in a fortuitous manner for us here.

I believe that the CCP forgot ( when it decided to put tariffs on those foodstuffs to try to put pressure on Trump via the votes of those US farmers in the crucial Mid West farming states ), that the US is more happy to & more capable of borrowing its way out of things than anyone else is.

1. ‘We’ll buy your stuff again’. China.
    2. ‘Cheers bro- here’s a break on our threats’. America.
    3. US bond yields stabilize & even being to recover.
    4. The DOW reacts positively.
    5. The whole market steadies.
    6. Mining sector investors cheer.
    7. Stop reading this- I’m sure you have more enjoyable things to do!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.