ARL 5.21% 50.5¢ ardea resources limited

Edit: like Sallywill, I think the Godolphin IPO will be a great...

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    Edit: like Sallywill, I think the Godolphin IPO will be a great support to the ARL price & also provide us all with a great hedge against whatever happens here until we find a partner.

To Red’s post:
    I really think SK are ok when it comes to their supply but whether that is right or wrong, if finance ( readers can look at my post on AUZ today for more detail/relevance of the figure ), of the whole $1.4billion doesn’t come through for AUZ by the 30th, the deal is over- unless AUZ is desperate enough to allow the free ride for SK to continue, in the hopes that a proposed off-take will support finance ( which it hasn’t thus far, when not even the proposed 19.9% buy in by SK wasn’t enough either ).

What I believe the best effect for us here is that a ‘peer’ will very likely melt away at worst & at best appear a whole lot less like a viable alternative for any actually committed potential partner for we Aussie juniors.

AUZ gets finance? A great sign for the whole Aussie junior sector. They don’t? The room of 3 ‘peers’ starts to look a whole lot more like a room of 2 & as CLQ is already spoken for- to an extent at least by their selling of 20?% of their project- it really becomes a room with only 1 available junior in it. ARL.
    A Really Large portfolio of mineral tenements standing in a A Really Lovely position.

To broader world news at the moment? I wouldn’t worry too much about the Iran/US/Saudi thing- US embargoes are really starting to hurt the Iranian elite so I expect to see a rise in low level attacks accompanied by a slow but steady change in tone from the Iranians.

The attacks are an attempt to turn public opinion against the US/Saudi side but will have the opposite effect. They will actually help the Saudis by uniting their ppl against a common enemy as opposed to grumbling about how rich the house of Sau’d is.

Therefore the Iranians will crank up those low level ( conveniently committed by their proxy, the Houthis in Yemen ), attacks in an attempt to improve their position at the bargaining table.

Quite interesting.

Higher nickel pricing & good health to all.
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 17/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.025(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $100.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $19.80K 39.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2464 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.