ARL 1.09% 45.5¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-2234

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Of course you can send E-mail, or browse on the internet, or use search engines, but only on those sites which the Government have full controll off!
    Would be foolish to let people know alternative opinions once you have full power and control in a country, isnt it?!

Also worth to note that this is the only reason that the greatest fueling power of China(the property market) havent collapsed yet, because it should.

About the other parts you are right!
    I got a 5 year perspective when i entered into Ardea there is still more than 3 remain..

On the other part its interesting that many people here initially invested and got the investments horizont because of the battery metals and the EV revolution, but now expecting the case emerging not even because of the EV tematic,but rather the robust Stainless steal tematics and some important countries clashback on Nickel ore shipments.

Of course its the future EV supply treat which helps us find a partner and get lifted, but i have to empasize for some people here that the true EV impact on Nickel still a few years away. Of course for the mine to get built and ramp up takes a good deal of time, but i please every stake holders to stay patient and dont get surprised if their expectation have to be pushed more backward, our case is solid medium to longterm, but the time frames arent firm.
    Althought as i said before the recent developments helped our stars to align into a good position really no one knows when we will snap a deal, i have no question whetever we could get one, but i am questioning whetever its in the terms all looking for.

Happy thursday everyone,and patient waiting!
    We getting closer to our goal everyday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $90.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 45.5¢ $54.70K 119.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65989 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 22000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.