ARL 1.96% 50.0¢ ardea resources limited

CS I read what you said with interest, however I feel I must...

1. 832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    CS I read what you said with interest, however I feel I must defend Elon Musk and Tesla.
    In my adult life there are two people who have literally changed the tech world, or put a 'dent in the universe', and they are Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. Elon Musk is fast becoming the third.
    What he has achieved with Tesla (and in parallel Space X!), is nothing short of a miracle. To have produced a car with a new method of propulsion, and outsell both BMW and Mercedes in America is simply stunning. To do so in spite of (not supported by), the US government pressured and lobbied by the oil giants to discredit EV's, should be applauded from the rooftops.
    Without Musk and Tesla proving beyond doubt EV's will be better than ICE vehicles in every single way, their merits may not have been accepted until it was too late in the world's quest to become carbon free.
    Do you not also think it is unbelievable that a supercar producing company, with a history as long as Porsche, is struggling to beat the Tesla Model S around the Nurburgring, a family sedan! The whole German car industry, the home of VW, Audi, BMW, Porsche and Mercedes, is now panicking to match Tesla. In light of the recent filing of a patent for a Li ion battery which will last a million miles, Tesla are still in front.
    In my humble opinion, we will be forever in their debt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $99.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.0¢ $34.27K 67.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 78649 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 38974 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.