ARL 3.85% 50.0¢ ardea resources limited

Hi Sally_Will, great minds do think alike! (& there are a lot of...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Hi Sally_Will, great minds do think alike! (& there are a lot of 'great minds' on this site!) A good find also!

I am a shareholder in AUZ also & posed a similar question (ie. regarding the possibly of SKI looking elsewhere) on that site recently. Wow, what a mistake that was, I wont be returning there, I appreciate & prefer the intellect of this forum.

I concur with your (& others) thinking, that SKI being the conglomerate they are, one could confidently assume that they would be considering 'all' avenues open to them. ARL has what is required but does have a different approach for 'Investor/Offtakers' to consider. I'm sure I don't need to remind you (but perhaps others may not be aware) our helmsman (Ian Buchorn) has had the experience of brokering this type of deal with the likes of mining giants such as BHP & VALE previously (see back to HRR times) so same type of deal, just different parties.

I therefore have full faith in the ARL team & that this type of deal can work. I have no doubts that SKI for one, would certainly be interested in getting hold of our products or indeed, the smaller quantities of products, of our peers! I guess we will know soon enough!

I really don't mind who it is that is fortunate enough to partner with us, so long as it happens in the 'not too distant future' & our company & it's shareholders continue to be well rewarded!

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $99.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.0¢ $15.88K 30.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11988 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 377 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.