ARL 5.21% 50.5¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-2281

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    Chia’s centre of rare earth’s domination.... with a statue of a Mongol who was the first to really unite the kingdoms & do quite a few other things that laid the foundations of the country we see today.

https://www.mining.com/us-steps-up-efforts-to-limit-chinas-control-of-critical-minerals/

That’s where the stimulating part of this ends so I’d change channels if I was reading it.

Tesla invented a new form of propulsion as much as Gates & Jobbs ‘invented’ the GUI. Xerox shareholders can tell us all about the lie behind that.

Electric vehicles have been around for many, many decades.

The Wolf Packs hitting Allied Shipping in the Atlantic generations ago enjoyed the use of electric propulsion.

James Bond rode an electric buggy while evading Sakamoto’s henchmen almost half a century ago. ( enjoy a day at Himeji castle if wanting to visit 007’s training scenes ).

The Prius showed the way 6 years before Tesla even existed. 1 million had been sold by 2008 with sales starting as far back as 1997.

The Nissan Leaf came out the same year & is now the best selling highway capable EV in history.

Musk blamed his own partners ( Panasonic ), for his company’s failings.

Blowing shareholder money on a relative’s problems, playing around with jokes about dope to impress his girlfriend & Joe Rogan etc which damaged shareholder wealth. Acting like he invented tunneling.

Trying to cut out the dealership model to maintain control of a haphazard delivery/repair system.

Tesla is the peacock that catches ppl’s attention but others quietly paved the way & have achieved more.
    High cost, difficulty when needing repair & a troublesome CEO have pretty much rendered Tesla a neutral in the game- enchanting some but putting many off EVs as well.

They’ve done good things that’s for sure, but a certain person's hubris has tarnished the story.

ARL will do well & I really don’t think Tesla will make or break that so.... cheers Tesla for being the one to ride shareholder’s wallets all the way to showing the legacy automakers much of what not to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.025(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $100.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $19.80K 39.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2464 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.