ARL 0.00% 41.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-2290

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    The insatiable appetite of the world’s most populous nation ( which has never been able to feed itself ), slowly but surely brings them back to the negotiating table:
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/china-says-its-top-trade-negotiator-will-head-to-us-for-talks-in-october-2019-09-29?mod=mw_theo_homepage

Let’s hope Trump’s impeachment ( mostly based on bulldust in my opinion but anyway ), woes encourage him to look for some political point scoring by improving trade relations & thereby the US economy.

End of general interest- just a note to Opp now.

No worries at all mate. I didn’t cut & paste anything except the article link & I didn’t say Tesla had pretended to invent electricity etc.
    Sorry if that’s how it came across.

‘A new form of propulsion’ to me meant that we thought Tesla had invented the use of electricity for propulsion etc especially in motor vehicles.

I have a lifelong connection to Japan & it’s industrious, humble ppl. Their achievements are often hidden in the shadow of the foreign showmen. Yes- they have taken many things from others too but are normally more than happy to acknowledge that.

Some may think Mazda invented the rotary engine, for example. Herr Wankel probably still tosses & turns in his grave over that one!

Give it enough time ( & silence ), & kids will learn that the Harlem Globetrotters gifted democracy to the ancient Greeks! Said with a smile so please don’t anyone get hot under the collar about it.

Our American friends have done many great things which I respect & admire so I don’t see the need for them to wind up taking credit for everything.

Tesla has done a lot & continues to do so but to give almost all credit to them isn’t fair- for another example universities & defence agencies around the world have been quietly making headway in the autonomous arena for many years.

Tesla is just the one to capitalise on much of it & by doing so grabs the limelight. They didn’t invent the wheel- they were just the ones to throw their name on it & yell the loudest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.