ARL 0.00% 41.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-2522

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    Looks like Toyota laying down the gauntlet is starting to shake the other industry incumbents in to definite plans of action.

It’s now a race to make definite plans or lose perceived market advantage for each of the big companies.

How sweet it is.

For our Teslerati friends how fun it all is too- it seems the
    Americans have once again motivated the Japanese to make the first big plans, just as the Ford EV1 prompted Toyota to wow the world with 1,000,000 Prius sales by 2008.

For all the fans of electric car history as well- after coming out before the first ICE ever did- what a long story! They will now rightly claim their position as the automobile of choice!

Low cost thanks to a very small number of parts, in particular moving parts, & all the fun of ‘fueling’ up at home as well as the seldom used but I’m sure very appreciated benefit of having a big battery in the driveway when there is a blackout*!

An EV must surely be enough to keep the fridge and PC going for a good number of hours in that emergency.

*Assuming we can somehow draw charge as well, which I’m sure will happen if it hasn’t already.

We are rightly benefiting from this renewed awareness of what’s coming. Well done team ARL & cheers to all who contribute to this forum whichever side of whichever table you are on.

It’s also Friday again & parts of the East coast of Oz can expect a good chance of rain this weekend! Yeehooo~ Have a good one wherever you are!
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 22/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.