ARL 2.27% 43.0¢ ardea resources limited

Thanks Red and xGen for your analysis and sharing your...

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Thanks Red and xGen for your analysis and sharing your experience. I don't have the ability to get behind the numbers, so always appreciate hearing from you guys.
    With a corporate presentation like Bell's, does the ASX consider that to be an announcement? If so, shouldn't there be a high level of transparency, or am I just being naive??
    I was a little surprised by everybody's reaction. AUZ has secured no cost funding for its plant, just so that SK can get offtakes at market price. DID EVERYBODY KNOW THIS AND I MISSED IT?? That seems to be extraordinary, and a real game-changer, the best news yet. Every down-ramper we have had to put up with leads with the high capex as the reason why ARL will not get to production. I did hear whispers that this kind of deal could be possible for ARL, but didn't give it much weight because it seemed too unlikely. But now that AUZ have scored a sugar daddy, why can't we?
    I witnessed HRR literally sell its bottom to get finance to go to production. The share price was absolutely gutted by sharks who got bargain shares for 7c. Now those shares are kicking around 6c. Everybody has lost there, and the dilution was huge -- 400 million shares to 2.4 billion. Raising finance wrecked HRR, ask any of its loyal holders. And they only needed about $120 million. So to see the prospect of free money to cover our huge capex makes 2.25 MT throughput (times 2 trains) a real possibility, and not just a distant hope.
    That got me excited!
    BE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $85.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.0¢ 43.0¢ $4.32K 9.921K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21138 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 52626 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.