ARL 6.25% 37.5¢ ardea resources limited

Hi BE For those of you not having the history. SK International...

1. 3,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    Hi BE
    For those of you not having the history.
    SK International are a fortune 500 company, were recently the 57th largest corporation in the world.
    They are a Korean company having assets around the world, oil and petrochemicals are their game, batteries and EV are a very large focus moving forward. SK are currently building 2 battery mega factories. Poland and Korea. There are another 3 planned.
    They also have financial services (lots of money) and manufacturing capability being in the oil/ petrochemical industry. I believe they will be building the plant or at least assisting as they have technical capability and can.
    The money being used for the plant will attract interest at favorable rates.

AUZ is a strategic proposition, a must happen deal for SK, the reason for this is that 5 battery plants will need a lot of nickel and cobalt. SK have a 100% offtake from the AUZ Sconi resource and they are buying 19.99% of AUZ in a share offer that has been approved recently. They will also have a permanent member on the board of directors. SK have a reputation of integrity and long cooperative business relationships.

In my opinion SK want inside access to the workings of AUZ because there are another 2 resources in AUZ. Flemmington next to CLQ and Thackaranga next to Cobalt Blue, Both these resources are potentially very large and imo are earmarked for additional SK offtake in future as well.

So, when SK fully fund AUZ Sconi, it is because there is no room for error moving forward, The Polish battery plant is already being built and time is of the essence. It is in their own interest to pay up and get things moving. SK already have Mercedes and a few other car manufacturers as a client.

It is my opinion that AUZ (3 resources) to a large degree have been locked up, this is not public or even official information, however my business intellect says that would be the logical outcome in time.
    Why would AUZ not want such a powerful ally that can make things happen.

I am discussing this because it is greatly beneficial information with relevance to ARL.
    ARL will have a very large partner as well, of that I am absolutely sure.
    For the record I am invested in AUZ and ARL in equal proportions, I also feel that ARL is my first choice when it comes to potential, both companies have incredible potential. I like ARL better.
    I am not ramping and have no benefit either way, I am covered equally on both sides.
    I want all nickel and cobalt mining stocks in Australia to be stupendously successful.
    RED

Please do not use my sentiment as your reason financial decision. DYOR
    Last edited by RED328: 17/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.025(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $74.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 40.0¢ 37.5¢ $50.49K 129.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14286 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 1729 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.