ARL 6.25% 37.5¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-297

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    https://seekingalpha.com/article/41...ing-trends-watch?app=1&isDirectRoadblock=true

Key phrase for all energy mineral miners?

“An example being that electric car sales increased a massive 93% in April 2018 year on year, and are up 68% year to date on last year.”

93% last year & 68% just before the halfway mark of this year, ( I assume Matt works to the northern hemisphere financial year calendar? ).....

Talk about moving forward in leaps and bounds!
    The current battery types, if the way the major battery etc producers are moving is any indicator & let’s be honest- it’s the battery makers who decide where things are for the present & where they’re going for the next number of years, will continue to be used in ever greater volumes.

It appears that no matter what people see coming in the future that the battery & auto makers have decided that they can’t lose their customer base while hoping for an alternative.
    They will keep pumping out batteries with cobalt & nickel for as long as my current five year investment timeline.

All things are pointing to a continuation of profits for we who put our money where the msrmet’s mouth is- just get the mid year tax time turbulence out of the way & these Aussie miners will start advancing again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.