ARL 0.00% 43.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-316

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    Ah yeah- the UN. That thing, created predominantly by the great Western powers to drag the world forward, ruled by the mob of the nation’s with dictators & despots for the last 20+ years which has at every turn denounced the objectives of the great nations that created it.

The West? Beside the US, the main grouping of which is the EU? I shudder to think what Anglo nation WW2 people would think of where that sinking ship of self hate has taken their citizens.

It has torn up all connections to Western ideals, now the US is quite rightly reacting- pretty sure Americans with WW2 grandparents wouldn’t be too impressed with what Berlin has done & is doing.

Scrap the UN, let it go like it’s predecessor the L.O.N & let’s get back to pulling the dictators out of their chairs & giving their people a chance at pulling themselves forward.

It is now a tool of those same dictators or didn’t you notice Saudi Arabia getting a seat at the panel for human, ( I think it could actually be women’s ), rights? A nation that jails, harms and often kills female sexual assault victims.

One thing is certain & correct, which you rightly point out- the West has lost its unity of purpose.

Admiring communist dictatorships built on the corpses of tens of millions in any way is just another misestone on the path of good intentions.

Pretty sure we all know where that leads.

Hopefully this leads out of the ARL forum & somewhere else where it might be more relevant.

Oh- we’d best get our open internet usage out of our system as article 13, brought to us kindly by the UN, looks to basically shut down sites like this, unless they can afford to pay for every single link posted and used......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 43.0¢ $11.79K 27.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2406 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 1150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.