ARL 0.00% 43.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-319

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    End of the Vietnam war through to 9/11 was a period of far less conflict.

That all come to a screeching halt with that terror attack & a Democrat that was elected in 08’ who attacked more nations than other presidents combined, ( strangely all 7 were the opposite of the side of the ‘peaceful’ ideology his father followed, in other words their enemies, dragging the West right in to that lovely game ), destroying a couple sovereign states & creating the biggest humanitarian disaster in 70 years, which has had disastrous results for Arabia, Europe & the UK.

Mr.Trump must be mentally ill- he’s done just what the arms makers hate which is to not initiate any new conflict & has gotten the Korean penninsula, arguably the most dangerous region on the planet, ( Arabia might have the ideological drive but its North Korea, China, Russia & the US who could trigger a fight that ends life as we know it for the whole planet...
    ( the stock prices of charmers like Northrup Grumman fell around 20% upon his election, I wonder why? ).

I’ve spent a few years in a land that used to have random missiles flying over it every couple weeks & who’s citizens have been kidnaped from for decades to serve in North Korea, still being kidnapped probably to this day.

The people of that island, the South Koreans, the North Koreans, normal Chinese who sneak access to the Internet, Mongolia & other surrounding states would sleep a lot better these days knowing that the chance of waking up to a Kim family special breakfast served ultra hot has gone down significantly. ( That’s over 25% of humanity.)

We are coming back in to what you rightly call one of the moments of relative peace but don’t forget what we would have had if Mr.Trump didn’t get in- a lady who made a campaign promise of attacking Iran, without any reasoning behind it, no description of a line they would have to refrain from crossing, nothing.

‘If elected I will attack Iran’.

O......kay- what if they had changed their ways?

As always it’s the devil and the deep blue sea but at least the fellow in there at the moment hasn’t started any new wars.

He’s pretty entertaining too- I’ve never in my now four decades seen anyone set so many feathers flying.

The EU etc are lovely ideas but look at the results. The grandparents of those now in control of the crypto Empire being run out of Berlin would approve, almost every aspect of their hopes has come true-

Democracy is on the back foot, censorship of law abiding tax payers is on the rise, an anti Semitic state has once again been created with the beautiful set up this time of ‘hey we aren’t harming them this time- it’s the people we’ve allowed in, don’t blame us’ & the UK is isolated.

The last piece of the puzzle? The Russians- those people who helped over 80% of our NSDAP friend’s hang up their hats back in the 40’s, ( I’ll use their first name as the other one is losing it’s impact via the overuse by our fantasy loving friends of one political extreme calling every second person that name ), that nation is once again enemy number 1.

They’ve brought us back very neatly to a WW1 era set up- our one time allies turned foes have become our allies again & oh look- it’s Berlin that is agitating events & trying to drive a wedge between the Anglo nations, Italy, France, Russia and Japan.

My predictions are that the UN will either be radically modified or disappear in the next decade or two and that ARL will be worth many times what it is today!

Always fun to be able to talk about this stuff without rancour so cheers- have a good weekend yourself and any other who read this, our tax time torture will soon be over!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 43.0¢ $11.79K 27.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2406 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 1150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.