ARL 3.09% 47.0¢ ardea resources limited

Thanks Kablooey and Red. OK, its the weekend and not much action...

1. 2,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1702
    Thanks Kablooey and Red. OK, its the weekend and not much action on our shares, so let's continue our discussion for a bit longer. The wars in the last few thousand years in Europe and the Middle East, are all based on hate of the "other". For millenium these neighbours have been fighting and killing each other in ongoing feuds of increasing violence and brutality. The white euro/anglo male has so much hate in his heart. And the mentality of the "angry white male" has spread to every country that they have colonised. I was taught at Sunday school that Christ said "love thy neighbour". So where is the Christianity in politics of today? Hate and fear are in us all. We need to aspire to the better side of our natures. Also, we live in an immigrant country - the aboriginals were shouldered aside in 1778 and since then migrants have built Australia. Today we should not take our rage onto the most recent groups of immigrants. Unless we are aboriginals, our ancestors were recent immigants who suffered some form of hated when they arrived. Can't we move on from this urge of fear and hate migrants?

History shows that since WWII there has been mostly peace in the EU, and the UN has done its best to keep the peace elsewhere around the world. These are real acheivements, especially given the world's history. Yes, their efforts may have been flawed, but give these bodies and the cooperating nations of the west some respect. As for the Jews and Arabs - they are brothers but have hated each other for millenia, and both believe they are God's chosen people. How ridiculous. In an infinite Universe, did God choose one tribe as special over all the tribes on our little planet, Earth? And then give them the right to try and exterminate the other? I don't think so. As for Korea, Vietnam and the terror wars since 9/11, US has been up to their eyeballs in every one. And only a couple of months ago Trump has been threatening nuclear war on Nth Korea, so he is just following the US's play-book. As for his meeting with Kim, Trump gave this terrible dictator a platform on the world stage. He was treated like a celebrity. I'm watching SBS TV news as I write, and Kim is in China now getting the same red carpet there (his third recent visit). I'm sure the Nth Korean people are claiming he is the bees knees, just like people in the US are devoted to Trump. The trump voters will never believe the evidence that Trump got Russian support in his campaign. So in spite of people's praise for Trump, he is a compulsive liar and because of his mental state, he is the most dangerous man alive today. That'll do ... I'll leave it at that.

Please don't take these comments as personal attacks. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I have read your posts and respect your right to hold your views. Also I know that many people share your views. So don't be offended if you disargree with any aspects of my post/s.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $96.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 46.0¢ $38.98K 82.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 81172 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 1570 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.