ARL 0.00% 85.0¢ ardea resources limited

When i doubt, read company announcements since IPO in 2017 or...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    When i doubt, read company announcements since IPO in 2017 or contact the company. It is all there. Plain and clear.

ARL has achieved a bucket load of highly relevant work on GNCP resource, flow sheet design, metallurgy, neutraliser, scandium resource to come soon, etc.
    Then there is the gold story developing and the GRL spin out a year ago.

Why shouldn't ARL use KPMG for the partner search. They are one of the best. Just because Heron used them before they are a bad choice? Sounds ridiculous, doesnt it?

Expecting crazy short time frames from resource to mine for a billion $ HPAL plant just shows a lack of general understanding.
    I suggest to look at our peers? How far along are they? How long did other HPAL projects take? What has happened to the cobalt price and other battery minerals over the last 2 years?

To suggest that management is regurgitating the same news, just shows a lack of comprehension at best. ARL management has an exceptional track reckord of meeting outlined milestones on time and budget.

In the end ARL is an explorer/developer with its own risk profile. Management, GNCP resource size and gold potential makes this one of the best regarding risk vs reward.
    But nobody is going to hold your hand during this journey.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.