ARL 4.44% 47.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-4035

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I believe that the DFS funding subject has been done over many many times. If anyone is serious about investing in a company, one would think that doing ones own DFS (so to speak) on the company & its announcements, would be the 'first & formost' way to go! Asking here, on a forum, isn't necessarily going to get you the answers you want. Or, perhaps that's what some people seek ..... so they can stir the pot!?

From memory it was always the intention of the company to work towards the DFS over time. This has been ongoing throughout. I also believe it was always intended that whoever is to 'partner' (or otherwise) ARL, would need to inject finances to assist with the completion of the necessary requirements (inc. DFS), to production. (a'la Heron, BHP, Vale days)

That is - production to their requirements, following their financial commitment.

I don't believe that the company has changed its stance and I have full confidence that shareholders would have been advised, if there where to be change. This company has always considered, informed & rewarded, it's shareholders.

It's obvious that this registry is held tightly & long term investors have a very strong belief in management. The fundamentals, from all angles, are considered by many to be very much 'blue sky'. The believers, (the majority) believe & then there are the 'spec' hopefuls & then there are .........others.

While holders here on this forum are happy to help with questions (& there are some very experienced holders) if anyone is considering investing here, it would be a good idea to perhaps do some study.  This would allay the need to keep on addressing the 'same old, same old'.

All just my opinion & happy to be of help!

GLTAH

'HAPPY CHEERS' & 'WEALTHY NEW YEAR' - TO ALL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.020(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $93.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 48.0¢ 45.0¢ $29.95K 64.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.