ARL 3.23% 48.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-4540

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    This post is my opinion, It is relevant to the thread being about pertinent information and that covers BIAS..

Thanks for that DDTRH
    Very good information for those in control of their faculties to some degree and I recommend all who see this to have a refresher on BIAS.

However there is one poster in particular that posts coinciding retaliatory posts for events that happen at the other QLD Peer thread.
    This poster has by his own admission no intention of buying ARL, is a holder and poster at the QLD Peer.
    This poster is unhappy that I and a few others that have been substantial holders at that peer still post there, we started posting there 5 years ago.
    This posters recent motivations presumably (In my opinion) are purely an attempt to stop us /myself voicing opinion at the QLD Peer.
    Clearly I cut through with quality truthful history and information and that is seen as a threat by some.
    There are many that appreciate my content being factual and informative.

My free speech is important to me and I will not be badgered into capitulation.
    I have every reason to post at the peer having left a substantial loss as a result of the boards incompetence at the QLD peer

While cognitive BIAS is something we can all work on, revenge and retaliation has few remedies other than to ignore.

I am sorry that some of you here have to tolerate this, but as I said, my free speech is important to me and is worth protecting, regardless of the actions of some others,
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.015(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $95.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.8¢ 48.0¢ 45.5¢ $11.78K 25.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 81978 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 23716 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.