ARL 5.56% 47.5¢ ardea resources limited

Whilst on the topic of speculating on who may be in the picture...

1. 1,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 738
    Whilst on the topic of speculating on who may be in the picture to buy in or at what price, it's my view that we won't receive anything tangible until a reserve ore figure is finalised as part of the current program. But having said that, I don't think that's the only SP catalyst we will have between now and end of March 2023.

Just a quick recap will highlight just how much ARL has on its plate at the moment, including:
    • Awaiting patents for its Mineralised Neutraliser concept;
    • Eastern Goldfields Exploration Projects, including:
    • Perrinvale/Bedonia - L.C.T rock chip samples, with assays pending;
    • Internal review of available data (from the stockpile of thousands of drill cores across the 4,200km2 of tenement package) to assess the potential for additional exploration for Critical Minerals - LCT and REE potential, and other NiS potential at other projects within the KNP
    • NiS exploration at Emu Lake - AC holes plus drill holes from the 2nd program, still awaiting assays;
    • PLUS, KNP specific programs including, with the big one being the resource optimisation/Ore reserve announcement, but also updates on site plan layouts, engineering updates, improvements to the BBB ESG rating, etc etc etc.

As I've attached below, AP (who has had a busy year presenting at Mining conferences around Aust) is down to speak at the RIU Conference in Freo on 15th Feb 2023 and it'll be interesting to see how the base line has moved between now and then? And how much of his current roadshow presentation blue print has been updated?

Plenty of news to follow, I believe!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4885/4885528-c4ae8c6039630397e5e1936d478de2fa.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4885/4885531-4bf01a2c805d5ea8f6e66e5f37f0ce4f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.