ARL 1.09% 45.5¢ ardea resources limited

Yes @Spekul8, I think you may be right! As most now know, BHP...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Yes @Spekul8, I think you may be right!

As most now know, BHP entertained the idea with us (when we were Heron Resources) but, only after Vale put their bid in. With MANY big worldwide companies in the mix nowadays & with supply demand ever increasing, I feel that we could be partnered by, shall we say, an outsider!

There are many smaller countries who have no nickel (or even cobalt) that have perhaps left their run (maybe) too late, as most known supplies are already tied up via various means. I see this as good for us!

Being graded as the largest nickel/cobalt reserve in the developed world & largest in OZ, we are in the ripening faze to be picked off. This could end up being the auction of the century as a plethora of (both) large companies & I think there would be at least a couple of smaller country's, will be in the bidding for the ripening fruit.

I'm now of the belief that the ARL team are really getting down to the nitty gritty of what will induce a partner. I'm at the age of not caring who that partner is, but let's hope they do get on with it & may the best & highest bid win, in the not too distant future eh!

All the best to all ARL holders from here on in! Go ARL!

GLTAH's (& all my opinion only)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $90.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 45.5¢ $5.166K 11.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9304 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.