ARL 1.10% 45.0¢ ardea resources limited

RFC Ambrian's story has been picked up today by a company that I...

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    RFC Ambrian's story has been picked up today by a company that I don't think is allowed to be mentioned here on H.C.

In essence Ardea is rated highly. Could see some interest today.

Four ASX-listed companies land on RFC’s list as hosting projects boasting the highest prospects of a third party takeover, given ‘green light’ status by the corporate advisory group.
    None will be a major surprise, though the top ranking target on the list may do.
    Ardea Resources’ (ASX:ARL) Kalgoorlie nickel-cobalt project lands at the top of the list, with the WA nickel laterite deposit rating as the largest undeveloped project covered by RFC.
    With a market cap of around $70 million, RFC says its resource is much expanded since a PFS in 2018, at much lower nickel prices, that put the metrics around a project delivering 18,000tpa of nickel and 2200tpa of cobalt over a 25-year mine life.
    A new PFS is due based on a larger resource base, and is expected to arrive in the June quarter.
    Ardea ranks highly on its resource base, NPV to capex efficiency and internal rate of return. Being close to the historic gold and nickel town of Kalgoorlie in one of the world’s top mining jurisdiction in Western Australia means it also rates highly on geopolitical risk, environmental and permitting risk and company cash and other assets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $89.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 45.5¢ 45.0¢ $7.063K 15.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32473 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 4680 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.