ARL 0.00% 72.5¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-49

1. 4,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 873
    ( article in 4th paragraph ).

Gee, if only I was clever enough to use big words like CAPEX & to, without any evidence, cast doubt on this company which holds the biggest deposit outside the Congo & has automatic hedging via its great variety of minerals in those deposits- it even holds the prospect of more reward for holders down the track with potential spin offs while still retaining well over 400,000 tonnes of cobalt & over 5,500,000 tonnes of nickel.

Nickel which we would profit from even with the cobalt- get that through your head- even without US$32 billion worth of cobalt our nickel is still profitable.

Oh well I’ll just have to settle for shaky holders gifting me over $8,000 over the last 24 hrs, woe is me*

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Musk-Blames-Robots-For-Tesla-Production-Crisis.html

Time it running out for Mister Musk- which means some good capital will be flowing to other EV makers who can actually run a company, ( I still admire him greatly but think the hype may be hurting his supporter’s hip pockets which isn’t right ), & of course the companies with the minerals needed for those EV’s- ie: ARL.

Hi from downunder to our 401K friend/s from the US, @Bglauner if I’m not mistaken.

Tip to any curious onlookers? Get in any time before we hit $1.50 to enjoy the ride when we move back past $2- this company is unbelievably cheap, which actually translates in large part to we are modest & don’t even have to scrape up all our numbers to keep those in the know as holders. ( management holds a good chunk of the company & they know they don’t have to sell their soul for this thing to do really well for the next few decades ).

Once again cheers to the weak kneed, commiserations to those who needed to sell down a bit and raspberries to the doubters & the obviously dishonest*

( a raspberry is basically a fart sound we make at others to tease them as kids here in Oz ).
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 17/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $142.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 74.5¢ 72.5¢ $170.2K 234.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.5¢ 14210 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
73.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
73.0¢ 74.0¢ 72.5¢ 8332
Last updated 15.27pm 28/03/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.