ARL 1.09% 45.5¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-494

1. 4,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923
    Hmm....
    We are already paying a premium to operate here & some of our taxes already go to Africa etc so I’d say the ones operating in the DRC & profiting from what we see as substandard behaviour are the ones who must be encouraged to pay in to such an idea.

We’ve been trying to save the world for generations now & it doesn’t seem to encourage people to fix things themselves, almost always quite the opposite, while there are plenty of people in Oz that could do with a hand up anyway but have been neglected for more fashionable international ‘charity’ groups- groups who’s staff seem to absorb a lot of the money given them in the first place.

I say leave the foreign aid giving to the gov. - at least then we know how much is actually ending up on the target group’s dinner tables as opposed to in effect arming the local warlords with food they then sell to buy arms etc which ultimately prolongs or even exacerbates the problem that one was trying to fix.. I’ve seen too many well fed adults of all kinds from doctors to soldiers with AK’s etc standing near hungry kids to not know where the bulk of our ‘aid’ goes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $90.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 45.5¢ $5.166K 11.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9304 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.