ARL 5.77% 49.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-5031

1. 1,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 422
    Nothing wrong with waiting to see how it all plays out and what the consortium is doing, the nickel price and ability to fund are all valid points Randy.
    We already are aware of all the points you make thanks perhaps we can leave it at that now.

I guess that’s the investing game everyone will make their own call as to how things will play out and their risk levels one things for sure you won’t get shares at 60 cents if we get to FID with 60% consortium funding, keeping in mind Ardea will be able to use it’s 40% to secure strategic off take agreements which will include cash upfront and guaranteed income which will provide confidence to financier’s.

I guess the question is are you wanting us to educate you to help with your investing or are you just here to settle your personal squabbles with some holders here, I know they have done the same on a peer forum but it’s tiresome for the rest of us who are not a part of that.

If that’s the case I would really appreciate it if you could be the bigger person and let it go, thanks in advance.

Rewop
    Last edited by Rewop: 13/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.030(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $99.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 49.0¢ $17.66K 34.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12061 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 17601 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.