ARL 2.06% 47.5¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-5050

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Ardea is a great story that keeps developing and would have been far more advanced by now had the company had ready funds to spent more on exploration and and staffing.

Considering where ARL is at, completely debt free with less than 200 million shares on issue and with the future upside potential to become a behemoth. Some might scoff at this analogy which shows that in
    August 2009 - takeover target Polaris of which Heron Resources and its shareholders were to hit pay-dirt during difficult times when Mineral Resources Australia (MIN) won a takeover bid and offered cash plus one MIN share for every ten Polaris shares held.
    Who could have or would have thought that the MIN shares given to shareholders at a value of $4.81 -would reach $90 plus in 2023 (currently $60.00) and of course, I have heard it said by some who are highly qualified that Ardea the junior fledgling is still in the early days of Fortescue.

And then of course, shareholders could not be better placed with the knowledge that Japan seems to need to secure our nickel and the next weeks will certainly reveal a lot more.

Just my opinion, and with all things Ardea being considered, past, present and future, ARL is certainly flying under the radar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $94.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 46.0¢ $75.18K 159.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10212 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 6907 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.