ARL 4.00% 52.0¢ ardea resources limited

Yes You can but doesn't look like genuinely real thing. ARL and...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Yes You can but doesn't look like genuinely real thing. ARL and Andrew present the same text and slides everywhere, nothing new. And accidentally there are same questions that Andrew represents and cover in every presentation and interview. It's hard for me to understand if these questions are still really asked, because we here in this forum are so informed. Maybe these questions were asked and selected out of hundreds. I reckon non of the hardcore questions will not presented on webpage.

But if Im wrong and these questions are actually still asked to form personal investment decision, then boys, we have even bigger potential than I've assumed. It's nice to see ARL is working on marketing and doing such FAQ section on video form. I think we have long way to go. Most of the investments will be made once first production quarter report comes out. People won't believe before they see it with their own eyes. But by that time, it will cause a perfect storm. We have lots of time to keep accumulating. And by that time when people realize, it's expensive for them, because our share register will be massive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $75.72K 150.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 37329 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.