ARL 1.10% 45.0¢ ardea resources limited

Hi Burt,Well lithium stocks were all pretty hot at the time in...

1. 1,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Hi Burt,

Well lithium stocks were all pretty hot at the time in general but it was parts of DFS information being released during the DFS process, the lithium price was high and Tim Goyder was talking the dividend money making machine etc. So as it approached DFS decision FID and off take deals announced it ramped up.

It pulled back but then bucked the trend of most lithium stocks that dropped with lithium price due to takeover offers even though the Capex. blew out massively. Then Gina got involved, at that point I sold the majority of mine for 3 bucks it was a great return and with the sp now at $1.30 I feel I made a good call. Things changed more dilution, bigger loans and less returns from lower lithium price. I still hold a decent amount of 40k as it’s still got some upside and it’s been a great company for me so some loyalty but went elsewhere for my main lithium play.

I just mention this for comparison because I feel I dodged a bullet there and in the case of ARL I think our 100 million dollar DFS will be on point so no capex blow out etc, nickel is low so more likely to increase along with esg nickel is far rarer than esg lithium.

Our shares on offer is crazy with out considering our other projects, it could double and still be low not to mention the fact 60-70% are tightly held.

Offtake is dealt with so we now will hopefully see DFS updates confirming production costs etc and perhaps some MOU’s for finance from government or finance sector etc.
    ‘Hopefully we get some positive surprises from scale or scandium etc and some recovery of nickel sp along with some exploration the ignorant market love sulphide.

It’s bloody frustrating Burt but it won’t take much to get the sp moving it can be totally random and the thing is anyone trying to buy in volume now would immediately push the price up, there’s just not much interest at the moment so we see brokers churning keeping the sp down while they slowly accumulate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.