ARL 8.33% 52.0¢ ardea resources limited

An interesting possibility for sure and it does make financial...

1. 4,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    An interesting possibility for sure and it does make financial sense especially when we remember BHP & Mitsubishi’s long history together. BHP or any other buyer would make just as much sense and for them? They’d buy our half of the Goongarrie hub agreement ( Sumitomo/Mitsubishi’s commitment to help find funding for the build ) without all the years of work it’s taken to get to this point.

They’d have decades of supply, potential for more, two great partners, new processing plant/infrastructure & a good bunch of core staff to pick and choose from ( our BOD ).

If no one picks is up then the business will still be worth the same so we shareholders are in a good position come what may.. especially when we consider the range of mineral potential from nickel to cobalt to gold to PGE etc materials.

Anyway- another day, another perspective poor ‘scary’ headline, which fails to note that BHP etc’s high costs are what has pushed them in to a corner while also of course ignoring the fact that a much lower cost & bigger operation ( sorry to all other companies but there can be only one at the top of the Aussie resource list and it’s Ardea ), being developed:

https://www.mining.com/indonesian-onslaught-wipes-out-australias-nickel-industry/

No, mining.com writer- not the industry. Large parts of it? Yes. The industry as a whole? Back to writer’s school for you.

Quick note on the price action- looks like sub 50 supply is drying up. Will we see sales below 50 cents again? Probably yes but the volume is dwindling & my bet is we slowly but surely head back to 60 & beyond from here.

Key words- slowly but surely. Late next year & beyond ( post DFS ), is my pick for the stronger moves upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.040(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $103.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 52.0¢ 46.0¢ $51.6K 104.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 872 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 5497 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.