ARL 1.23% 40.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-5604

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Hey. Always glad to see new guys commenting and giving You warm welcome (Forgive me if I'm wrong and You've been here long before me).

I agree and understand. Yeah, we don't get much announcements, but at least we can have updates on quarterly reports. Most important what we know right now is infill drilling is underway with at least 2 rigs. Should be completed by october/november.

ARL should commence any time soon drilling at Kalpini, where majority nickel is sulphide. And there should be pretty thick blanket of minerals and previous exploration has shown with survey camera that holes have high potential in every direction.

Within less than a year, we get 2 major news which should shift ARL to new heights. First, exploration drilling results of nickel sulphide (If I remember correctly then its somewhere 53 RC holes) and DFS results, which will be ultimate and pretty much gives us project and future cash flows information about 4-5 years earlier.

I have bit money on sidelines and similarly to You, waiting for better bargain. We have had sideways consolidation for a while now, time will tell if we break lower bollinder band near term or no. But looks like the break is coming and we can start buying less than 0.4 a share

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.