ARL 2.27% 43.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-5617

1. 1,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439

Whilst I am a BHP holder I have to say news they are considering investing in Indonesia nickel is a bit rich.

They really are off track with nickel, always banging on about only interested in sulphide and now they are looking to invest overseas in laterite when they have a laterite mine company in Ardea just down the road that also has sulphide deposits that could be used in their existing mill.

KNP fits the long life multiple cycles low costs operations that BHP strive for along with our sulphide deposits, perhaps as DFS confirms viability we could see a takeover offer from BHP.

I know everyone here like myself is pretty clued up on the broader market dynamics and Ardea etc so not looking for an education just pure speculative opinion on what number you would be comfortable with if BHP knocked on the door once DFS is completed.

For me whilst an operational KNP would be worth a lot more and I’m looking for dividends long term $2.20 - $ 2.40 would work preferably in the form of BHP shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.