ARL 2.27% 43.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-5620

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Again nailed it mate.

I actually can't wait to buy EV. Why I haven't done that so far ? Two simple reasons - infrastructure and range. EVs are looked same as traditional vehicles, imo. Fuel consumption and range are one of the key elements for customer (more mid class and lower). Wealthy customers are going straight on NCA EVs, no doubt about that. Middle class goes half - some buying at least NMC EVs and some already LFP and other lower density EVs.

I am very rational customer. I would prefer NCA batteries because higher density and range requires less charging anyways. I already posted week or two ago that Samsung has come out with their newest invention, NCA battery which has 20 years lifespan thanks to innovative structure. I also would pay premium (higher price) for NCA EVs because of maintenance cost save later. EVs dont require cooling systems, engine etc. Pretty much only costs are tyres, bearings, brake discs and pads.

And we have more competition on hydrogen. But its still far behind of adaption compared to solid state batteries.

And about recycling. Yeah, it might be that it comes true competition for mining companies but I think it's extra hard to interrupt current supply chains significantly. EVs adoption will be way too fast + I remember from my childhood saying that if 3rd world starts consuming like USA or Europe, then we are out of supply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $85.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.0¢ 43.0¢ $4.32K 9.921K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21138 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 52626 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.