ARL 3.23% 48.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-641

1. 5,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    Yeah thought so. I am happy to jump in and out of any stock I hold if the goal posts move. With a delayed scoping study it was only heading one way, especially with cobalt prices coming off too.

Regarding sovereign risk, definitely understand thats a valid point. I just personally prioritise IRR over said risk, its just what I got taught and what seems to work for me. That is my opinion/prference only and understand why you or others wouldn't touch a project in the DRC. I find that even with a significant risk discount applied, I prefer projects in Africa at this stage. Upon saying that I am always willing to change my mind and have made good money on a laterite. I also find ARL to probably be one of the best forums to discuss these things with valid views both ways, far better than most stocks on here, including some I have/do own.

I think whatever you invest in when in this end of the market there are significant risks. Not naive to that and everyone should always take profits on the way up to derisk, especially with Trump as the leader of the free world haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.015(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $95.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.8¢ 48.0¢ 45.5¢ $11.78K 25.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 81978 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 23716 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.