ARL 6.11% 69.5¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-69

1. 4,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    To the above, why would AUZ be talking about it? Oh m- because they’re peeved they’ve already sold off most of their production when it comes?

The ARL board aren’t stupid- they knew all along where BHP has assets & the relevance that would bring to bear eventually, we’ve just been waiting for BHP people to Vern over the sting of dropping what will be a life changing investment for all we who got on or are now getting on ARL.

Don’t be too hard on yourselves, BHP board & shareholders- you can’t win them all & there is still a lot of money to be made by us working together.

Article is DRC- first it was ‘we don’t need nuffin from you’, then it was ‘ok we’ll take it but only on our terms’, now it’s ‘look- we’ll behave ourselves for free money’.
    The world won’t be satisfied with that kind of malarkey for very long & the moment that even a portion of thier cobalt ‘mines’ are shut down the cobalt price will go nuts- ergo world heavyweights like BHP slowly but surely admitting they’ll be better off operating in Oz.

https://af.reuters.com/article/afri...News (News / AFRICA / Business News)&&rpc=401

Cheers to @boughtearly & @genisis for slapping the panzer’s ridiculous statement & thread down- I’m sure a few here were surprised I didn’t go barking after that car lol. ( I probably would have but had a great weekend with my very first enchilada at the pub on Saturday & that just set the tone for gardening & a couple movie nights ).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
0.040(6.11%)
Mkt cap ! $138.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 69.5¢ 56.0¢ $363.8K 598.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34342 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.5¢ 1399 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
67.5¢
  Change
0.040 ( 0.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
62.0¢ 67.5¢ 56.0¢ 183666
Last updated 15.47pm 03/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.