ARL 4.38% 65.5¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-73

1. 4,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    Yeah mate you’re awesome- but that guy who can’t be fired is calling you back to the cult now.
    Getting back to posting things of relevance-

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-katanga-mining-faces-threat-from-congo-company/

It’s either gonna be bribes, a good hit to Katanga moving forward as they’ll be bashed in to not playing with the books in order to make it look like it doesn’t make much money or the Congo gov. will just screw with it moving forward.

All 3 scenarios are good for the price of cobalt but more importantly good for a world class deposit outside of Africa- oh look, that’s exactly what we have in the KNP.

Even better if that deposit has one of the biggest miners in the world with spare processing capacity just near by- oh look we have that with BHP just nearby.

‘Smart money’ this that & the other- thank goodness I don’t know bugger all as I now own a good piece of an ‘outside of Africa’ monster deposit, something that the world’s monster miner showed past faith in & is still salivating over.

Upside potential is where it’s at & ARL have that in spades- no wonder we attract so much ‘aww but the sky is falling’.... especially from those mentally trapped in a commodity that’s already had its big run.

Hats off on making a loss here though- not an easy task*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.5¢
Change
-0.030(4.38%)
Mkt cap ! $130.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 72.0¢ 65.5¢ $225.9K 329.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.0¢ 9600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
67.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 3.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
69.5¢ 71.5¢ 66.0¢ 46212
Last updated 15.54pm 02/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.