ARL 0.00% 85.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-8

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 883
    https://oilprice.com/Energy/Oil-Prices/Saudi-Arabias-80-Oil-Target-Could-Backfire.html

Saudi Arabia trying for higher prices while admitting that by around 2020 there will be supply challenges, thanks to low oil field investment over the last few years, oil wells lose 5%~ of their production output per year without money put in to keep them cracking & even with that money we can note that they become more expensive over time if they produce a similar amount of oil as year 1.

The overall outlook sees the market wide average price staying above US$60, when we can note that prices as low as US$30~$40 couldn’t tank the growth of the EV market over the last few years.

What does that mean for us? Today to 2025-2030 will only see stronger cumulative demand for EV solutions, even if we forget the environmental motivations the entire global, ( excepting maybe Africa which doesn’t really alter global demand patterns overall as they are a very low consumption market even as a continent & that doesn’t look to be changing ), nickel & cobalt will see strong demand & therefore strong price support for the next decade.

What does ARL in particular have going for it?

Our long & oft stated resource size & variety but more importantly we have the power of gossip as our two comparative peers have started to show that their production will largely be spoken for.

Remember- buy on the gossip, sell on the news*

The best the 2 we are compared to can do now is deliver on their timelines, with one showing twice a failure to do so & the other showing some very amateurish handling of their good news when it did come, to put it nicely.

Sentiment : I’d rather be renting so as to sell my house to buy more ARL
    Position : slightly enlarged during this recent dip.

Here’s a fun song just for the fun of it seeing as though it’s Friday- a guy doing his own thing soon has a whole crowd dancing with him- or rather dancing to his lead... reminds me of ARL*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $169.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 95.0¢ 78.5¢ $737.5K 852.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 15041 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
80.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
91.5¢ 92.0¢ 78.5¢ 135352
Last updated 15.58pm 29/04/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.