ARL 4.44% 47.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-952

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    A great to and fro- I’ve been enjoying reading all the above posts*

Is it just me or did we make some noise about sending ore off for third party processingprior to building our plant etc?

I think that would be a really good move- start getting some money through while building our own processing capacity.

It’s wel noted too that thanks to the size of our deposits that any processing capacity we build will have a much longer life than our peers- we can look forward to savings over time & any partner can be confident of securing supply for as long as even the youngest director will be old by the time we even go for the first expansion/changing of the areas targeted for extraction.

I can’t wait to see what happens once the US/Chinese leaders stop playing tit for tat- we’ve all seen what happens when there is even just a slowing of the ‘I’ll tax you!’ met by ‘yeah? Well I’ll tax you too!’ kind of talk- the market jumps up.

We can look forward to some good growth once they take their feet off our throats considering that the market hasn’t had a chance to move forward this year.

Here in the stock we can also look forward to a bunch of price catalysts- a finance/offtake/JV partner, further progress on the road to production & of course a recovery for the nickel price as well as at least some strength of the current cobalt price, if not an increase.

E108B47B-1200-408F-9957-E3AF95E9FEA8.png

13 sessions at the same price- looks like a whole bunch of people are holding their breath. The forward contracts show that sellers are tightening up which is good- back to nickel, the forward contracts are still rising in price & the buy vs sell are in total agreement with that rise.

I think the market is forgetting that we were at about the same price- especially for cobalt- at the end of last year when our share prices exploded.
    By the time Katanga comes back the demand side will have grown but the projected demand by battery etc makers themselves will force them to secure supply.

All in all- good stuff.

Thanks again to all who were opening our eyes to possibilities in the above posts & to our new friend who says it’s peaceful here- that’s what confidence is, we don’t have to yell at others to sell this company, it’s management, resource, cash position, 100% ownership of tenements with no debts etc...

It all sells itself. ( I hope our peers do well too but the sheer size of our resources really does tell us that this is the one that the world needs, if it truly does need new & reliable supply for the battery people, especially for long term supply security ).

**Let’s all be sure to also that it’s Friday & enjoy a good weekend**

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.020(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $93.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.0¢ $33.49K 72.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 606 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.