ARL 6.12% 46.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-953

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 753

Hi all, I went through the pfs and no chance of reverse engineering the numbers.

I called the company though and asked if they planned to release a revised PFS based on producing the MSP product. I got the impression they probably would but Ian seemed to stop short of committing to it. He seemed wary of how much time could be chewed up with the ASX, apparently the scoping study on 2.25Mt took two months to approve for release. The study will be made available to strategic partners though.

I also asked about the strategic partner process. No new information, I think the release sums it up - there is a lot of interest and a surge of interest after the sulfate samples were sent, and reality is they are dealing with much bigger companies as potential strategic partners. These companies move slowly and carefully and they would rather let those processes play out than rush into something. Even getting confidentiality agreements signed with some of the partners has been a two month process hence the time lag.

Ian was upbeat about the WA gold prospects naturally, and it keeps the team busy while the strategic partner process plays out. Spare a thought for the blokes in the push in 40+ degrees 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.030(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $93.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 46.0¢ $28.39K 60.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 33300 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 21199 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.