ARL 2.30% 44.5¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-961

1. 3,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    I have amended and reposted this as I wanted a small change, time ran out to edit.

This article was produced by left leaning ideology.
    The facts are to suit purpose. Its what they do NOT say?
    The article presents one side only in my opinion.

Reality is They could tell us that.
    - South Australia has the most expensive power in Australia and the world. No excuses.
    - Green wind and solar energy at industrial scale is more expensive when ALL COSTS are accounted for. (Without Subsidy)
    - You cannot say green is cheaper than the other, when the green one needs financial subsidy and lobbying over the other

to appear

cheaper as an incentive to survive and penetrate.
    - Grid storage battery systems are hyper expensive, have limited shelf life and cannot supply intensive industry as a backup system. They have limited success supplying domestic needs in peak hours when the sun and wind are not performing.
    - South Australia has lost big industry, resulting in a non-industrialized demand/ market need.
    - South Australia does rely on power imports for peak supply, when the wind and sun are not generating. That is why they have an interconnector from VIC supplied by base load coal.
    - South Australia's power exports are not available on demand reliably 24 hours per day.
    - South Australia due to its non industrial business environment has different power demands and needs to that of say Sydney and Melbourne. Thus the model being adopted there will not work in Sydney and Melbourne for example.
    - Its not a one model fits all scenario. It is not in Australia's best interest to de-industrialize.

- NSW is a net importer of energy primarily because it is the engine room of Australia, has heavy industry and high energy needs to support a large population. QLD supplies much of this power.

You absolutely have to have solid base load power generation. That could be any of the following.

Nuclear, gas and coal.

A very deliberate worldwide financial redistribution is taking place, be careful what you ask for.
    This subject is actually relevant as it involves battery storage materials.

I am not a climate change denier, the earths climate has been changing since big bang or creation.
    Australia contributes about 1.3% to greenhouse gas emissions, CO2 (CO2 is by the way plant food and is contributing to the increased greening, food production and productivity of the world as a result) Our chief scientist has officially stated that even if we reduced emissions to nil, (
    we would have almost no impact on the climate)

. However we would destroy Australia's international competitiveness and the lifestyle we have here.

China, Russia and America are not sacrificing their international competitive edge. They are doing everything in their power to get stronger, more powerful, more competitive, look around you.

I realize this subject is contentious, hopefully we can be mature about other views.
    RED
    Last edited by RED328: 10/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.010(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $88.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.5¢ 43.5¢ $47.41K 106.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26306 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.