ARL 1.56% 63.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-11

1. 4,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 908
    First off a reasonably pertinent article- the longer oil stays above US$50 the better the economic case for EV’s
    https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Goldman-Sachs-The-Bullish-Case-For-Oil.html

Now to Mell-

Great to hear things are going so well for you too*

Don’t be shy to say what you really want to- I’m pretty sure that we’re allowed our opinion so feel free to say that your opinion is that my opinion isn’t to your taste- I’m doing well through all this recent action& can see past the doomsday thoughts on cobalt pricing.

One dance song in a year, gee what a terror I am lol.

I’ve long known who thinks the way I do & who doesn’t & those who don’t? Don’t phase me in the slightest- we’re now valued not much higher than we were 12mths ago when the cobalt price was a fair bit lower, we’ve done 12mths more work, our 2 peers that we’re compared to have dropped the ball a couple times & we have not.

They’ve sold a good part of their forward upward potential as far as company value goes while we haven’t even begun that’s process- we’ll have to be around $2.50 for that to start.

Not doing so well yourself at the moment with these prices? Mark these thoughts compared to market action including the Washington-Beijing temper tantrums & learn from it.

Remind us of how good things are? For this company there is a lot to remind people of on that side & some remember some here jumping on the bandwagon with that recent troublemaker who just magically appeared to put us down without a factual basis- seeming to know something by the sheer volume of negative posts starting on PFS day.

You’re ve often spoken of the ‘what if cobalt pricing goes down’ scenario & had a more than adequate answer to that from Dr.Painter himself- cobalt could be worthless & our larger deposit would sill be viable.

As I’ve stated clearly this is not friendcopper.com.au for me, do I cheer to find people with similar ways of thinking? Of course I do.

The others? They’re just stepping stones- retailers who can’t handle downturns forget that this is an open market- our pain is someone else’s gain & as I know that the someone else is the institutions? All the better for the SP as they’ll have no one else to squabble with but each other & the price will go up no matter what retailers think.

This company held around US$90billion of resources across its deposits when it started last year- with a substantially higher cobalt & better nickel price why do you think I’m so positive & confident?

AU$100 million at the moment for what is now over US$100 billion in minerals?

I won’t ever ask forgiveness for calling that a complete no brainer & that people who doubt it to be either not completely honest or very short sighted.

Cheers for your input- sorry to hear you’re too old to dance anymore, wink*

You’re one of the forum fav’s & rightly & yes I have noticed your almost religious refusal to like anything I post so it’s good to see you hold that one principle throughout it all. Smiley face if I still used those things, I really do mean this in a hassle till you smile way but if you can’t? No skin off my nose.

It’s the different types of character that make this world go round so it’s always reassuring to find ones who are put off by me- it reminds me that the world won’t stop going round.... & each 24hr revolution brings us closer to the day our SP smashes through the roof again & all holders are rewarded.

I guess I’m one who loves the downtime’s because I know what will follow.
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 14/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $125.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 65.5¢ 63.0¢ $48.05K 74.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4500 62.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.0¢ 1176 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
62.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
65.0¢ 65.5¢ 62.5¢ 20217
Last updated 15.36pm 14/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.