ARL 1.64% 62.0¢ ardea resources limited

Hello, This one is Liontown, I have seen it with other other...

1. 1,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    Hello,
    This one is Liontown, I have seen it with other other companies multiple times never exactly the same of course.

People often refer to the lassonde curve which is a good general guide but shows growth typically in construction which is true but I have seen significant growth just prior to DFS release and FID.

Like I said every company is different things change, I was long on LTR first purchase at 17cents and took the opportunity to cash out most of my holdings at $3 when Gina got involved. Things changed turned out their DFS numbers were crap and they had massive cost blow out, I don’t think we will see that with our DFS.

I can’t see that scenario happening here but ARL will need to do better with regular updates and detailed explanation/education to draw in retail and smaller funds to protect and improve the SP.

I understand management have been constrained during the negotiation process but now they need to be proactive things like mentioning in an interview a production time that is different to previous asx announcements leave us speculating so is it 2028 or 2030?

The presentation announcement was great but we needed something like that on the day of JV announcement, l read in the AFR the JC 80/20 split and a week later before they release it in asx presentation announcement. Not wanting to make a big deal out of it just think it’s an area for improvement.

Also while I am at it they need to get the exploration drill going, we have massive exploration upside which is not really being acknowledged by the market book a rig get it going, yep I know it’s not that simple but in a way it is. Talking about it and possible JV, we have the money let’s go now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
0.010(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 62.0¢ 59.5¢ $107.2K 177.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 36251 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 50537 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
62.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
59.5¢ 62.0¢ 59.5¢ 47886
Last updated 15.58pm 24/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.