SRK 0.00% 3.6¢ strike resources limited

Boondog,I am an SRK shareholder and would love to say that you...

1. 262 Posts.
    Boondog,

I am an SRK shareholder and would love to say that you are wrong however as I follow the economic updates and gradually understand the markets more ... I have to say that the major countries around the world do base many of their models on debt. And yes there comes to the stage where this must be repaid back.

In regards to the article on Peru...as they say "money makes the world goes round".

In regards to SRK and its development plans, they do face an upsill battle. The have great "potential" however there are those that have to say "you need to get it out of the ground, ship it and sell it".

SRK management had an offer earlier this year I presume and turned it down. i think they may have been trying to play hardball but with this financial crisis that strategy is now thrown out the window

I have a very large position in mid cap resource stocks which I had to exit some at a 50% loss and do not like it. However what seems to be unfolding is similar to the tech wreck. Many with ideas only will be gone once all this hype is over.

In regards to SRK they do have lots of cash on hand...maybe if this Iron Ore thing does not work out in the long run I guess they can always change direction when a new boom arrives...say Greenpower related stuff?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 59502 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.