ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Peru Election 2021, page-106

1. 10,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2707
    Taking a highly unlikely worst case scenario where Peru nationalises its mining - which would be a long term disaster for the Country, Inca still has all the Aussie projects which IMO are worth much more anyway. Peru might even be a distraction from our main wealth, at the end of the day.

News I read over the weekend said West Australian miners on average increased in value 47% last financial year. Average !! so who's complaining now??

Today the share price is up after the load of that huge oppie conversion is behind us - only way to get in or get enough to change your world is to buy on the market. Our next oppies are a smaller number of OAs in August next year exercising @14c.
    Interesting that LCL (also a HOT FA explorer in South America, more advanced than ICG, but without an Australian presence) is also option bound, their oppies exercise @ 16c this month, and SP is down to 16c. They also raised 20 mill to Sprott and others at 16c.

Shareprice is always going to be linked to capital raising requirements, players of the great game need to read widely to know that, and steer a steady course.
    So while you would assume I'm happy with the price action over the last 3 or 4 months, I do rue the fact that Peru permit was so delayed, and progress at East Tennant is not 3 months more advanced, either of which would have seen the SP soar thru the oppie period, with us much safer and happier.

IMO - DYOR please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 249999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.