ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

Peru Election 2021, page-124

1. 1,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 338
    Inca's strategy in Peru as far as I understand it is to make a huuuuge discovery and then do a deal with a major which shouldn't be too hard to do with our talented team and their 100 sq km project in prime porphyry territory with all the right indicators.

I just wanted to share this which nicely sums up Peru's new government policy on mining :

“The president has already said it: projects with social profitability go, those that do not have social profitability simply do not,” Merino said.

Also, it looks like the government wants to remove any red tape barriers.
    “What we are going to do is promote the industry so that things are done well and we are not an obstacle.”

https://www.mining.com/web/peru-calms-interventionist-fears-with-plan-to-tap-copper-riches/

So if you're a smart major it shouldn't be too hard to get a mining licence and fast, just got to do the right deal with the community too, which really is a win / win situation. Personally, I think this is the trend, and this kind of thinking will start making its way into a lot of other industries soon too, irrespective of whether you're in South America or Western markets, or what kind of government is in power.

ICG IMO will be the feel good investment of the next few years. Not only should you receive stella returns, but you can say that your investment is helping to save the planet and will be part of a major social profitability project as well, if anyone asks.... ie: a millennial.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $11.87K 1.696M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1490000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3275080 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 134113
Last updated 15.51pm 03/06/2024 ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.