NXS 5.17% 27.5¢ next science limited

Try to read his last post. It is unbiased, and balanced...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Try to read his last post. It is unbiased, and balanced seemingly without an agenda.

To add:

From my reading it is not clear as to the way RC was terminated. Both sides create this confusion.

It is clear that RC was always going to be a short term player, a deal maker, and therefore this probably applies to the money train that followed. It all comes down to money, which is basically what this is now about....backers are down from issue price of 40c, and can't be happy.

RC likes to apply creative flair, which he himself documented was part of his style at NXS. Much like a salesman.

The board must make a positive appointment ASAP. Immediately in my view. IF they delay they are gone because i think RC will continue to push regardless of the outcome.

If the board publish the latest top 20 it would help. I think they are trying not to be reactive to social media but this impedes shareholders like myself in making a clear choice based on facts. I can't believe they chose to publish an old top 20 in the annual report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $80.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.0¢ $30.57K 112.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19549 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.