NXS 0.00% 22.5¢ next science limited

Pesa,Some creative flair/thinking here...Its a popular thing to...

1. 1,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Pesa,

Some creative flair/thinking here...Its a popular thing to do in NXS circles it seems.

Suppose M&G and RC are mates. M&G honoured the scrip price of 40c (circa) in a falling market. (already pressing the friendship)

RC at the time says, dont fret I can get the deal we need for you to make a nice profit. Subsequently, the board knocks back his deal and the market plunges when he is "let go".

We don't know if M&G has partly sold out, and if they did by how much. We do know when RC left there was a market impact. But the market is fully informed of his dismissal now.
    Maybe RC is trying to save face with M & G and is trying to entice interest again in NXS tactically, so M&G can sell out from a higher base (now around 28c) even in the event he fails with this bid. OR/ he is going to directly acquire M&G or a % thereof to maintain his venture capital relationships if he fails. There is no way that M&G could sell quickly without losing a fair bit of equity.

Either way, I think RC has been under the pump to perform as much as MF in some respects. The problem is its hard to do it from the sidelines where he is now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.5¢ $19.14K 83.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16007 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 272 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.