NXS 2.27% 21.5¢ next science limited

Ok, so as predicted by some RC didn't have the numbers.This is...

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Ok, so as predicted by some RC didn't have the numbers.

This is my preferred position currently, as the EGM has been declared, and it buys RC time to entice the large players if he is able to. Without their support he can expect the same negative at the EGM.

The fact that he was not disruptive does give me confidence that he is the real deal in fighting for a good outcome. In fact I cant help feeling sorry for his position now. It took assertion for him to even show up today. It was a statement that he is going nowhere, and his presence puts the board under pressure, which is exaclty what they need. I really believe that he thinks they have no chance of being able to string it together.

BUT

If they do, and that means effectively that he has been blindsided, it will be a win for shareholder. If they dont, RC factor rests in the lap as a contingency, so shareholders in my view should feel more comfortable over the next 6-8 weeks. Its looking dynamic, and this will arouse heaps of interest. ---Lets hope the markets head back towards 5000 in the next week---(just had the rose coloured glasses on then ANZ)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.