NXS 0.00% 22.5¢ next science limited

pesa makes sense, page-4

1. 2,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Mymom,
    we can play tit for tat and I can respond to your points and then you to mine ad infinitum. But IMO you are looking thru rose coloured glasses.

Whilst I am happy that I have made my points and don't feel the need to engage with you endlessly I will respond on 2 issues. In relation to point 2, it's not the responsibility of the Board to find things that a fickle market may love at the time but to focus on it's major tasks and not stretch itself beyond it's means. By buying Anzon shares the Board put at risk it's ability to progress Crux. It lost focus and you should not look for excuses to justify it's actions or the $90mm loss which we ultimately have to bear.

In relation to the mercury filter the Board is supposed to be about risk mitigation not taking unnecessary chances. A simple cost benefit analysis would have resulted in the right decision being made. The outcome was a disaster which was avoidable.

I have already commented about the Chairman's remuneration in an earlier post.

ANZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.5¢ $19.14K 83.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16007 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 272 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.