NXS 2.27% 21.5¢ next science limited

pesa makes sense, page-9

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    No not all ANZ.

Infact I agree that the decision to invest in ROC/Anzon caused the initial plummet of the stock price down to 20c post GFC. It painted NXS into a corner, and she nearly became a penny dreadful.

However, it was a quarter decade of idiocy pre GFC, and had they stuck to their strategy (as you stated) all the carngae would have been averted.
    In the end we can only deal with facts, and that is what i want. no more bs. Us longtermers have suffered enough. But, I am sick of spruiker mentality of late on this NXS thread and as you would understand, seek clarification on the future from the most important leaders involved.
    If done correctly, we could still hit the $1 mark in the medium term (18months or so), and higher but we need genuine leadership with real skills and a long term plan, that can then handover a positive a cashflow business.

One other point. I think that the majors are relishing the mistakes of the past and making us pay by lowering the base.

Thats it really, nothing personal. As i said entitled to your view, and totally entitled to be ratted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.