MAY 9.09% 2.4¢ melbana energy limited

PESA presentation: A maiden contingent resource in Cuba for Melbana: the Amistad-1 success story., page-112

1. 7,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 962
    No, but you still need to get a grip. You seem to blame your losses on everyone else. Can't help you with that. Fact is, the market don't like it because the market has got to the point of saying "Heck - if the company can't be bothered telling us what they are doing, why the hell should I let them use my money to do it"!.

One thing I do agree with you on is the long term prognosis. The way I see it, even if the lower part of Alameda failed (that is, was not viable around that 3,210-3,310 mark) the company previously confirmed that A3 Amistad (1B) was the same as A2 - in other words, they could produce out of U1B from both A2 and A3. There is a lot of BS being posted about pressure from that level, without recognition that a nodding donkey (or other artificial lift) could greatly increase the yield, particularly given the confirmation received from McDaniels. Lots of BS out there, and the company appears to be saying "Hey, we are oil guys not PR guys, why should we care?". Bottom line is if you are an ASX listed company, you have a responsility to shareholders (its not an optional thing, its expected).

Anyway, it is what it is. Need to ride out the bumps here.

Soz if I riled you up. Not intentional.

Kit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $80.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $123.7K 5.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2419592 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 3008000 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.