MAY 31.8% 4.5¢ melbana energy limited

an eternal optimist despite the bad trend. You must be dripping...

1. 5,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    an eternal optimist despite the bad trend. You must be dripping in your pants now from losses. Ill caution to buy more my gut feeling is something bad has happen that they cant hide no more. Everytume he gors to Cuba AP needs reminding its not about the rum cigar and woman in Cuba its about the oil. So AP come out straight and give the bad news. I suspect they have hit a drill problem last time drilling so thats why there sent drollerson leave. Why take two cores well my theory is the drill failed and affected the core and they had to reroute and take another call. Im calling it what it is and being real.

i hope you dont jump in and lose your pants . So far ive been more right from wrong. Our management is leading us down the drain and manipulators can drop the price lower cos there is no demand. Such is the robberyy of the ASX manipulators get away with murdering speccies . Wake up we drilled for 6 monthsand another 3 months to go and we chew up our budger with nothing to show.AP has no plan and soon we run out of cash.

But for you i guess you can just take a kitkat and all be right. Simple.
    Last edited by Brightoil: 02/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.021(31.8%)
Mkt cap ! $151.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.5¢ 3.6¢ $2.782M 68.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 543468 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 665476 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.